Thursday, October 12, 2006

A NEW ADDITION!!!







We are so excited because we had a new addition to the house today...PAIGE's NEW BED!! She had stopped sleeping in her bed altogether claiming it was too small! Okay it was a toddler bed.and she is a tall girl! So we finally went and got her a bed! She waited all day for the 'bed guy' to come and deliver her new bed!! We are hoping this will be the solution for getting her out of our bed and into her own...lets hope it works! Mike is hoping most of all..he doesnt seem to appreciate the constant kicking during the night and the fact that she has to sleep horizontal when most people sleep vertical! So here's hoping for a good nights sleep!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

MaryandDan said...

Lisa - you got me again - I was SO excited when I read a new addition! I just discovered comments. SO FUN! Thank you for all your comments. I loved reading them. Sophia was thrilled to see Paige (and her long legs) and immediately, Sophia said "I need a big bed like Paigey, because I am a big girl like Paige and have long legs."
How was your weekend? It started to rain today. We heard Stefan had a baby boy!! WOW. Maybe we should all try for one - well at least you guys. Love you all!
Mary