Thursday, June 28, 2007

Update on House...

Okay..the house came to a virtual standstill for months. The last pics I took..there was snow on the ground. But things are finally moving again...so I thought Id update. The house now has a front door (a nice homemade plywood..so the real one doesnt get wrecked) and the missing window is now installed. The black wrap is going on so the house will be sealed! Finally...no more rain inside! It really got my goat to go in and have puddles everywhere!! We are just finishing up some last minute framing details and framing in the basement. Then a couple electrical changes and we are ready for insulation and drywall. We have been told..once drywall goes up..things really move! I wont hold my breath..this whole house building thing has been soooooooo slow! I lost the house race with my younger sister who gets her keys Today (so jealous) so now Im racing my older sister who just bought a few weeks ago..and already has drywall!! Ok...Michelle...lol..the race is on...but Im already losing this one too! Dang....

3 comments:

Christine said...

It is going to be amazing! Can not wait to see the finished product...and it's true the interiors just go much faster!

I love that your master bedroom is the size of our whole main floor! LOL

brittnermimi said...

Looks awesome! I didn't realize you have a walk out basement...so cool!!! What a nice house!

Kristin said...

I am Tagging you.. Look on my blog to see what to do :)