Saturday, October 20, 2007

a HEART full day....



For Young Women's in Excellence, I was assigned to do the refreshments. The theme this year is 'Hearts knit together in Love' so what better..than heart sugar cookies for refreshments?? No problem. I guess I underestimated how long it actually takes to make that many cookies...and the girls and I spent the whole day today pumping out heart cookies! They were everywhere! The girls were a great help and at the end of the day we ended up with 120 heart sugar cookies! Im going to serve them with Mary's Raspberry Frappe which is so so so so so good!! It is hands down my favorite punch!! Thanks for helping me with the hearts girls!!!

5 comments:

Humphreys Family said...

Thanks for all your hard work for the girls...they all love you...and we're excited to come share the yummys with you:)

Humphreys Family said...

Thanks for all your hard work for the girls...they all love you...and we're excited to come share the yummys with you:)

Humphreys Family said...

oops, sorry, i don't know why there's two of those

The Amado's est 1996 said...

So now you work with the young women... you are awesome! What is your calling there? I am working with them too.. what a coincidence, right? I'm an advisor and I teach the Laurels.

The Three Musketeers said...

WOW!!! That is a TON of sugar cookies!!