Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Princess, Pocohontas and a Pirate!!!


HALLOWEEN!!! The girls were up early and excited to start the day!! They had a full day with school parties, trick or treating at the mall....and more trickortreating tonight!! Emily was a beautiful princess, Steffi chose to be one of our decendents...Pocohontas and Paige wanted to be a Pirate!! I was laughing getting Paige ready...she asked what I was laughing at. I said...I just have never had a little pirate before!! LOL She even had the pirate lingo down! Steff has been watching Pocahontas and could move and sing just like her! It was so fun to go to the mall. The costumes are so fun to see! It was a fun Halloween! And looking at the loot.....we have WAY WAY WAY too much!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Christine said...

GREAT costumes girls! I love them all!!! Next year I'm coming to the mall to see them first hand. We only had about 10 to 15 kids at our door and they were all very cute. I was giving it out by the handful because I wasn't expecting many kids (okay and I ate a bit too) and we nearly ran out by 8:00!!! I had to send Brian trick or treating next door to replenish our supply!!! The neighbours didnt' love that too much

The Taylor Family said...

The kids look so cute! Paige is just helping to get you prepped for your little boy! Pirates, Power Rangers and cute stuff!

The Amado's est 1996 said...

I love the costumes! When we saw your pictures, Sofia asked: "Who is that pirate boy?"... I answered: "It's Paige!... so cute.. and scary... LOL

The Amado's est 1996 said...

...By the way, did you dress up?... I like your new blog layout. You are the true expert!

Kevin, Wendy, Ambria & Kylie said...

I love the slide show with the beach pics ;) that looks so cute!