Friday, February 08, 2008

Baby is COMING!!!!!!!!!


Ok..here is baby update...FINALLY!!! I just saw my doctor...she is so sweet....she didnt have a clinic today and is off to Jamaica but wanted to check me before she left. So due to a few past concerns (placenta previa and transverse baby)..and present concerns (high blood pressure)...she wants to get baby out in a controlled circumstance. So she scheduled me to be induced this weekend....I just have to wait for a bed. So Im thrilled that we finally get to meet this little guy that we have worked and waited for!! Now if i can just finish up some more boxes before we get the call!! Crunch time now!! So Im just hoping the induction goes smoothly and baby just slips out!! Wishful thinking I know. Oh and I guess we should come up with a name...we have procrastinated that as well. Put in your bids now.....

8 comments:

Kevin, Wendy, Ambria & Kylie said...

yay how exciting!! I cant wait to see pics of your little boy! We hope everything goes well :) Cant wait to hear the news!

The Taylor Family said...

Congratulations! Please keep us posted with pictures. We love pictures! Hope you get all you stuff done before too! Ha Ha ya right! We are never ready!

Christine said...

Congrats and good luck!! Can not wait to meet him, keep us posted!

Bullock's News said...

Yeah, I'm so excited for you. It all seemed to work out....in a manner of speaking! Keep us posted! we love ya

Tuckers4 said...

Great news! What a great early Valentine's gift! I know everything will go smoothly..can't wait to see pictures. The big sisiters must be ecstatic!

MaryandDan said...

Lisa - we have been thinking about you all weekend and anxiously awaiting the phone call. Can't wait to see him and hear what you name him! Good luck -- the 4th's a breeze. Then you have all those cute girls to hold him and entertain him - soo really the 4th is a breeze! loveyou!

Niki said...

I have finally got around to looking at your blog. I am so excited for you. You probably, hopefully have had him by now. We love you guys and are thinking about you!

The Amado's est 1996 said...

We are so excited for the coming of the baby and we wish you the best!