Tuesday, February 26, 2008

James 2nd week!!!


Here are a few pics of our 2nd week! We did manage to get James to the doctor this week. He is now 7lbs 14 oz and still 21 inches. No he didnt lose length...I was just misinformed as to his length until I was unpacking and found his measuring tape with all his stats on it. Ooops... and be sure to check out those boots!! Those were a gift from Auntie Kristin...I thought they would never fit him...they are so tiny! But...they are too big!!! He kicks them off....but they are so sweet!

4 comments:

legally blonde said...

He is so cute!!!!!
I think he looks like Steff!
love
katie

The Amado's est 1996 said...

Oh! He is so cute!! that was the first thing my girls said.
Love,
Ingrid

Humphreys Family said...

Perfection!!

Anonymous said...

lisa, just read your comments on my blog. you mean you don't have time to read with the new baby in the house? :) he's adorable. can't wait to see him. we'll be up this summer. mar's 20th high school reunion. where did that time go eh.

btw, pillars of the earth is OK, good story and great characters but the explicit sex was a bit much for me. i hear there is a sequel out. i would like to read it. let me know what you think if you ever get a chance to finish it.