Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Phew!!!!!



Emily had to make an emergency trip to the childrens hospital yesterday (It is a brand new hospital and so nice). She woke up with pain in her stomach and I told her it was probably due to the pilates work out she did with her sisters and I the night before (LOL). Well she could barely walk and was in tears..so I kept her home from school. She slept all day and then started with fever and vomiting....so I asked her about her pain..and when she said it was in the right side only...I called Mike. He came home and examined her...and was suspicious also. So they headed off to the hospital to take a look. Emily was scared to death to go to the hospital..she has quite a fear of them (I dont blame her) so it was hard to send her off. Luckily it was not appendicitus...blood work was normal and ultrasound was normal. So after pumping her full of fluids and some observation...she was sent home :)! Yeah...we are so relieved...we dont need any more hospitals, surgery or drama around here. She is much happier today and spending the day with me!! She just got out her human body book to read up on appendicitus (we never told her what we were suspicious of...we just said we needed a picture of her tummy). She read the symptoms and said...wow...this sounds exactly like what I had. I said..I know..that is why Dad took you to the hospital! LOL...then she says you know yesterday was April Fools...I said...I know...were you trying to April Fools us?? She said NO!!! I would never choose that as an April Fools joke! So no april fools...but no appendicitus!! YAHOO!!!!

2 comments:

legally blonde said...

Wow!!!! I'm glad she's okay!
Love
katie

The Amado's est 1996 said...

I am happy to hear that she is fine!
Love,

Ingrid