Thursday, May 22, 2008

Computer Center




The girls computer center!
This is one of my favorite areas of the house. I have had a lot of fun organizing it for the girls.  I guess, secretly, I would have loved this area as a little girl. I stocked it full of pens, pencils, crayons, markers, tape, glue, paper, coloring books and craft supplies. Who doesnt love a fresh brand new pack of crayons??? The girls now have a fun place to go to do their homework, to craft and a place to put all their 'treasures'. I love it!! I wish my office looked the same way...but I am staring at wild indians ready to scalp me, propellers, skis and numerous other fun items of Mike's collection.  My other issue is James. When the house was in the planning stage...we had 3 girls. This new little blue in our family threw a curve ball into my pink 3 person computer center. Do you think he will notice?? LOL

5 comments:

Kevin, Wendy, Ambria & Kylie said...

SO adorable Lisa! Im sure they love having their own little space. That would have been very nice to have through the school years. very cute!

legally blonde said...

I love that area!!! I love all the pink too!!!!
maybe you can paint a corner blue for James, lol , although it could never be as cute as PINK!!!

Christine said...

Hey...didn't you see the teenagers at G-ma Smith's party at the Ranch. Two of them were dressed in PINK! Maybe pink is the new blue for boys these days...LOL

Kristin said...

my question is why havent you blogged the indians hahaha!!!

Dunham Fun said...

I am also a fan of the new crayons and markers! Looks great! I hope to love our desk area upstairs too, but for now with Claire into the markers-we have brought it back down to the kitchen table. You guys are not used to babyproofing anymore- which is almost impossible with other kids anyway-just wait till James is mobile-and climbing! You won't want to make him welcome there for a few more years!