Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Go DAVID!!


So tonight we find out which David will win American Idol. I was actually leaning toward David Cook as he has the slight rocker sound that I like. However, based on last nights performances...I have since changed my vote to David Archeleta.  He showed up and performed 3 amazing songs and showed America that he wanted to win.  So there you have it...my vote!  Anyone with me??
Also,  I was very happy to see Kristi Yamaguchi win Dancing with the stars. Americas sweetheart did an amazing job each week and her technique was amazing.  She definately deserved the mirror ball for her performances!!

4 comments:

Humphreys Family said...

Hahahaha, that's like switching which hockey team you're voting for in the 3rd period of game 7 in the playoffs.....you already know who will win...lol. (but yes, David Archuleta definately deserves to win!)

legally blonde said...

Go David Archuleta!!!
I can't wait to see who wins!!

Kevin, Wendy, Ambria & Kylie said...

My vote is for Dave Cook ;) but they are both very talented :) They will both have a great career.

Humphreys Family said...

Oops, i guess i have to take it back that 'you already know who will win'. That was a big surprize.