Monday, May 12, 2008

James Blessing Day!


We had such a wonderful day! Not only was it Mothers Day..but it was James' blessing day! It was so special to have it on this day! We are so grateful for so many family and friends that showed up to celebrate with us. James received a beautiful blessing and we are so thrilled to have him in our family! We celebrated with a lunch after the blessing and it was so fun to have so many with us on this special day! We were just thrilled...thank you!! James was just perfect the whole day. He is such a content and happy boy...and we LOVE LOVE his smiles! I hope everyone had a special Mothers Day and I was so lucky to have both my mom and Mike's mom with us!!

6 comments:

legally blonde said...

Congratulations James!!
I wish we could have been there!!!
I can see him in 3 days though!!!

Tuckers4 said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day! James looks so sweet! Congratulations to you all! James is so lucky to be be surrounded by so much love.

Kevin, Wendy, Ambria & Kylie said...

Looks like a fun day! I love your family pic so cute!! The girls look like they just adore him :)

The Amado's est 1996 said...

Congratulations on the blessing of James! It is great to be able to see you in pictures again. You look great!

Kristin said...

Cute pics! Lil J is getting so big!! Can't wait to see him!!

The Taylor Family said...

So cute! We got your anouncment, they are so cute! Did you make it at home with scrapbooking software? I wish I had your skills!