Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mamma Mia

Well Mike started a week of Trauma on Friday...so I decided it was a good time to go to a chick flick! Ive been wanting to see Mamma Mia since it came out...but just couldnt find the time! I dragged Mike to the play in Miami right before we left and I could hardly stop myself from singing ! I just love ABBA! The movie was good too and I was able to contain myself and did not break out into dancing and singing. I thought they did a good job...although it was quite a different perspective in a movie as opposed to a stage production. I do want to visit where ever it was that it was filmed....Greek Isle maybe? It looked BEAUTIFUL! It was a fun girls getaway and now I need to dig out my Abba music for the next week! Thanks Christy and Amy for coming! Hope you enjoyed!! :)
Ps The funniest thing about the night was the "IAMA10" chick that strutted around after getting out of her huge white cadillac escalade. I still am chuckling to myself. Im very tempted to get a license plate that says "IAMA2.5"

4 comments:

Humphreys Family said...

Girls nite at a chick flick is always a good thing. And I also chuckle frequently at the "10" in the white hot pants and pumps that emerged from within the Escalade. Thanks for keeping me busy Lis.

Kristin said...

aww sounds fun!!! I am still routing for the girls trip to VEGAS!!!! ANYONE ANYONE?? lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dunham Fun said...

Lisa, I am slow to catch up on blogs! It was a fun night out, and I actually found myself telling some other girls about the IAMA10 just yesterday, and having a good laugh!