Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Fall Weekend in Park City Utah!!

I was so lucky this past weekend to be able to join the rest of my family and go to Park City Utah to celebrate my grandpa's 90th birthday! The weekend was fast and furious and we raced from activity to activity. I took only James with me and left the 3 girls with grandma (thank you!!). James was a trooper and went with the flow! We had a great time at Utah Olympic Park riding ziplines, alpine slides and we even went on the wild bobsled ride!!! Longest minute of my life!

We enjoyed a nice evening with so many extended family! It was so nice to visit and catch up with so many that we hadnt seen in so long. Sunday we made a trip out to Salt Lake to visit with my Grandma Shirley and her husband Max and many cousins!! Thank you to all that made the effort to stop by for a visit!! It was so fun to see all of you and your cute kids!! It was a fun fun fun weekend! For more pictures from the weekend...check out my sister KRISTIN'S blog! The link is on the side!

1 comment:

The Amado's est 1996 said...

I am glad you had a great time with your family.