Monday, October 13, 2008

Helicopter Tour of Kauai!!!




This was definately one of the hilights of the week. Now I was quite nervous to get into this flying bird...which is odd...considering helicopters are a strong part of my Bullock heritage (Bullock Helicopters was my grandfathers business). Nevertheless...I got on despite my nerves..and it was truly amazing. It was just like one of those 360 film experiences...complete with a little hawaiian music playing thru the headphones. It was breathtaking. There are so many different beauties of Kauai. They have Waimea Canyon which is the grand canyon of Hawaii. They have the spectacular falls that were used in the film Jurassic Park. Then there is the Napali Coastline which is amazing...from above and below. I hope you enjoy the slideshow. Just remember the pictures were taken thru the windows..so they arent the greatest...and if the sun was shining there was too much of a glare and you got a major reflection. So these are truly amateur pictures. I would highly recommend this tour if you ever visit Kauai!

1 comment:

The Amado's est 1996 said...

Beautiful and romantic place!