Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Day In My Life

by james
When I wake up, my sisters are usually the first to hear me playing in my crib. They race to come get me!

I check to see who it is...

I greet with big smiles!!! And bounce up and down till they get me out!

Steffi got me today!! I LOVE Steffi!!
These are our 'WE JUST WOKE UP' faces.

Mom changes my diaper and gets me dressed for the day...I really have no patience for this and try to escape as fast as I can...out the door!! There are things to be doing!!
I need to get downstairs!! This is quite the adventure for me...but Im getting better...I know to swing my little leg till I feel the stair..and then I can pretty much just SLIDE all the way down!!




Mom has to be careful that there are no items (distractions) on the stairs. If I get ahold of one...I forget the drill and sometimes take a tumble (OUCH!)
Mom then puts me into my eating chair and I nibble on cheerios (have you tried the honey nut ones?? YUMMO) while I watch the girls furiously get ready for school! It is crazy, breakfast, lunches, hair...oh MY!!

Yup...still waiting...

And finally we are all packed in the van and we are off! Notice that Mom just flipped my car seat around! It is sooo great! I dont have to stare at the seat anymore...I can even find my mom in the mirror and I SMILE big!!

When we get home from taking the girls...there are so many things to do!! Mom spent a lot of time in the past few weeks organizing cupboards and drawers. Guess what??? I just figured out how to open these doors....and there is a whole new world to explore inside!! So I immediately start exploring and opening any cupboard I can find. Sometimes, I even reorganize it for mom...she LOVES my help!! She says....Oh James!!!

Usually Mom and I head up the stairs to do some straightening up and laundry! I like to take a spin on the treadmill!!
Then I help mom with her upstairs cupboards!!

I LOVE company! Today we had lots of worker guys coming and going. I kept my eye on them to make sure they were doing a good job!

Then it is time for a snack. Thanks to my new 6 teeth, I get to try all kinds of new things. Sometimes I dont like them..and spit them right back out (Mom loves this...she says...Oh James!). Sometimes I throw them on the floor...this is a fun game! Sometimes I love them and gobble them down and want more!!


Then more chores. Mom really keeps us busy!! As soon as I hear the dishwasher open, I know it it time for my FAVORITE chore!! I come RACING around the corner!!
I get my little foot up as fast as I can!
And Im UP!! Usually just for a second and Mom takes me away. But Im FAST and Im back in a flash...she LOVES my help with this job!! What would she do without me????
Well, Im tired and need my nap now...its been a busy morning!! I will try to share the rest of my day later!! OOOOO I LOVE my bed and blankies!! Here I come!!!!

7 comments:

legally blonde said...

That is sooo cute!!!
I am killing myself laughing!! lol
He is so adorable and he has hair now too!!
I'm sure he is such a great help!!
haha

The Amado's est 1996 said...

It is amazing all the things he can do! We love to see your pictures!!

The Amado's est 1996 said...

Are you going to Hawaii in one month? That is so much fun!!

Humphreys Family said...

This was a great post!! He's sooo cute (and busy). Missy will have her hands full when she gets back.... (that is, if she hasn't been replaced).

Marissa. said...

haha. the funny thing is, it's so true... that is a typical day for him, lol. im excited to get back just so i can see all your kiddies! hehe

Kevin, Wendy, Ambria & Kylie said...

Such a cute post! he is a doll!

Kristin said...

James you are one busy boy!!! I am waiting for the second half of your day.... and I am sure your mom LOVES your help with the dishes... doing your share of the chores and your only 1!!! Way to go!