Monday, March 30, 2009

Going to the BEACH!!!


After all the pool exploration we headed to the lagoon for some real sand and ocean!  The girls loved these lagoons!

The lagoons were so nice! The sand was beautiful and the water nice and clear!  They were perfect for the girls!



We had the first 2 days to play before the rest of the family arrived.  The girls were so excited for the cousins come! The anticipation was mounting by the minute!  They couldnt wait to show them the lagoons and fun pools and to test out their hotel and pool too!

James sat and watched for only a moment before he decided he wanted in on the action!


Mike loves to play frisbee with his girls. He played with me too...that is until I launched the thing into the lagoon and he and Emily had to go hunt for it! I thought it could be a lost cause...but because the lagoons were so clear...it was quickly recovered and he didnt ask to play with me again! LOL!


So we let James out...and he immediately turned around and started backing down for the water! I said he reminded me of a turtle...making its way to the water! It was so cute!




It was so fun to watch all these kids in the sand and ocean! They would each find their own thing to do and easily amuse themselves. James loved it! 

1 comment:

Karla said...

I can't believe you had time to post your trip already! It looks like you had a great time!