Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I love pink...sigh


I was browsing blogs the other day and clicked on one of Christine's links and came across this totally cute purse!! I fell immediately in love! It is about the cutest bag I have ever seen! However, I always swore I would never buy an expensive purse, for me, it is a total disaster waiting to happen. I would wreck it or lose it for sure. $40 is about the max I will spend on a purse and then I dont have to worry about losing it or spilling on it or having one of my kids destroy it. But this one .....I could almost be tempted if it wasnt a limited edition coach bag. Dang. Can someone please design me a knock off of this???
Sweet Whimsey is her name...

3 comments:

Christine said...

isn't it your birthday coming up?!?!?

The Amado's est 1996 said...

Cute purse!!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa life is too short, i say go for it!