Sunday, October 29, 2006

Blizzard Blues...

SmileyCentral.com
A car accident is an incident where an automobile either departs from regular pathway into a ditch, or collides with anything that causes damage to the automobile, including other automobiles, telephone poles, buildings, and trees.

So first blizzard of the season and I have a incident where the van departed from the regular pathway into a CURB and then spun and collided with the other curb! Hang on girls we are NOT going to make this corner....MOM you crashed the new van!!! Welcome back to winter. And
people wonder why I was hesitant to come back...because of the winter!!!!!
SmileyCentral.com
So that was our fun first day of winter, Im feeling the
BLIZZARD BLUES!!

1 comment:

MaryandDan said...

Ohhhhhhhh Lisa, I am so sorry! I hate accidents!!! I have had far too many experiences with them. But, thank goodness you and the girls were okay and cars can always be fixed and sweet little girls can't.

Alex is very impressed with your graphics!

Lisa, how do you do the Links? I am so tired, I can't even stand up, so I will call you tomorrow. Did you see Mindy on Oprah? What a show. I am so excited for her. What an incredible opportunity! We miss you guys. When are you coming for a visit?

Love you! Mary