Wednesday, April 30, 2008

James Slept Thru the NIGHT!!!!!!! WOO HOOO!!


I am doing the dance of JOY today! James slept thru the night!!!! SWEET!! I put him down at 830pm and he peeped a little bit at 230am so I popped up but didnt think he needed to eat...so I rewrapped him and popped his soother in....and I didnt hear from him again till 630am!! I couldnt believe it!! What a little sweetie! He has just been so good for us!! I dont know if he will continue this sleep thru the night trend!! But Ill enjoy the moment anyway!! Mike says...he is so good we should have another one!! LOL! I said...oh he is good and so darn sweet...but NO!! (Besides..there is no chance we would get two perfect babies in a row ;) and Im sure that everyone that helped us SOOOOOOOOOO much to get James here..will wholeheartedly agree...NO!!!)

5 comments:

The Amado's est 1996 said...

Good for you!!! He looks so sweet and cute!

Kristin said...

Hooray! Even if he doesn't sleep thru the night consistently.. you now know he can do it!!! And I didn't mind helping.. it made an excuse to come visit.. so Ill help out again if you REALLY want to be pregnant again.. hahah!

Kristin said...

oh one more thing... James looks so big now!! I love the 3-6 month stage.. a little less fragile but still not moving and cuddly!!

Humphreys Family said...

You really do make such cute babies......maybe one more wouldn't be so bad after all ;)
I'd love to help out again if you were actually up to it!

legally blonde said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! He is so cute!