Monday, May 05, 2008

Loving the LG's!!

When we first moved back to Calgary...we were renting a house. The house came with some great front loaders. I thought I was in heaven..they were so awesome. Then we moved into another rental...and I took a huge leap back to small washer and dryer again. Laundry was not as fun anymore. So when we moved into our house..I knew that I had tasted the front loader life and couldnt go back...so we ordered the LG's! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I do so much laundry these days..and it is such a breeze with these machines. So if anyone is contemplating taking the plunge..I would highly recommend the investment. They are my new best friends! Now if only they could invent a folding machine...I cant keep up to these machines!!
PS...can you tell Ive been doing laundry all day?? LOL

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey Lisa!
We have these too and LOVE them! Our old machines would honk this awful sound when a load was done and now the LG's sing a little song. Since our reno finished I've been searching the house over for things to wash...it's never been so clean!
:o)