Monday, April 07, 2008

SLEEP GLORIOUS SLEEP!!!

Oh Im just so excited this morning!! James had a GREAT night and only woke up once to eat!! He has been quite regular eating every 3 hours on the dot until he turned 6 weeks. Then all of a sudden he was eating every 2 hours around the clock....after about a week of that..I was sooooo tired and couldnt keep that schedule. So I tried to figure out what the issue was ...and wondered if maybe I didnt have enough milk. So I started alternating feedings with a bottle...and WOW what a difference! He sleeps at night now!!! He has had 3 great nights..but last night was the BEST! I put him down at 9pm he woke at 4am and then again at 8am! Now that is a schedule I can live with!! I am seriously doing the dance of joy this morning. Amazing how a little sleep makes you feel like a million bucks!!

Dancing

4 comments:

Kristin said...

WOOHOOO 7 HOURS!!!! WAY TO GO JAMES!!!

Humphreys Family said...

The big question is.....did YOU go to sleep at 9:00 too?? THAT would be great.

Delaine said...

such a cute picture

The Amado's est 1996 said...

That's a cute picture!