Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jammin' all day!!!


Im not entirely sure what happened to me today. But I happened by Costco and found some huge delicious looking raspberries! So all of a sudden Im at 3 different grocery stores getting jamming supplies and I end up at home jamming all day! That was so not on my schedule today, but it was great to keep my mind occupied!! Anyhow, the berries were so beautiful and I only had to toss a few out of 24 containers! And now I have tons of freezer jam for the winter! I had picked up a few containers of strawberries too....and those almost turned into jam too...but luckily I contained myself and packed up the jamming supplies for the night.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Humphreys Family said...

YUMMMY!! You didn't tell me that this is what you did all day long - you were a busy girl. Looks delicious. The jam will go great on some of Emily's fresh rolls.

The Amado's est 1996 said...

Do you want to send me some to Houston :) It looks so delicious!

Love, Ingrid