Friday, August 15, 2008

My new BFF

I finally got my birthday present! It was a little delayed because the IPhone wasnt available in Canada until July 11th. I actually was just looking for an ipod because I found I was always wanting to use Mikes, but he is a little possessive of it. So, Mike went in to get an ipod and decided the iphone would be a great idea! I LOVE IT!! I cant tell you how cool this gadget is....usually technology doesnt excite me too much..but this is just COOL! I love that it is everything all in one! It is my phone, my calendar, Mikes calendar, an ipod, a gps, my email, a camera, weather station, stock market, a notepad to jot down things I most certainly will forget, etc..you name it...it can do it ( I can download games and videos also to entertain kids)! I can easily surf the internet and I have already put that to good use on the road...and info is at my fingertips in seconds. It is sooooo user friendly and everything is just touch screen. So easy to use! I highly recommend it if you are in the market for an all in one gadget! My only problem is.....is that the girls LOVE it too and have it all figured out!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Delaine said...

i know how you feel i got an ipod touch for my birthday and i absolutly love it. by far the coolest gadget ever. enjoy i sure do

MaryandDan said...

So fun! Now I know what to ask for for Christmas. Sophia and I just loved watching the slide show of James. He is growing way too fast and already looks older. Sophia kept saying "he is sooooooooo cute." He is such a darling baby!

The Amado's est 1996 said...

My birthday is coming, so now after reading how good it is... I will like to have it :)

Love,

Ingrid

legally blonde said...

HORRAY!!!!!! That's is so awesome!! It's even pink!!!