Friday, September 04, 2009

Salt Lake City Weekend -- Heidi's Wedding

We were so excited to attend Heidi's wedding! Blake was asked to perform the marriage and was given permission at the last minute! He did an amazing job and the bride and the groom glowed!
The little flower girls were Heidi's Nieces (Taylor and Brynn) they were too adorable for words! They did a great job and were do cute to watch!




I didnt have a great postion for photos...but I snuck in what I could. Heidi and Devon looked so thrilled with one another! It was such a beautiful wedding and beautiful setting!

The newly married Mr & Mrs Gibbs


Grandma and Max looking stunning in their wedding attire! They also celebrated 16 years in August (they were married 2 days after Mike and I)!!


The wedding center piece...so pretty!

There was a fun dance after the dinner was done, it was out in the garden and was so fun! My sisters and I had no one to dance with so we had fun in other ways! We thought we were being so sneaky and decided to book my brother Blake and his wife a room in the hotel that they spent their wedding night in (he was currently bunking in with my mom and dad). So we booked a room and sent the confirmation to his email. Well, Mr Techno, has far to many email accounts and after a few texts telling him to look at his email we finally hinted that he needed to check his account. Well it wasnt the right account so he had to synch his email. AFTER waiting for like an hour he finally got his email.....we thought we were so smart...until he pulled out a key card for the hotel indicating he already had a room!! Dang. He was smarter than we were...we were only looking out for Kandyce ;). After the dancing was done...the bride and groom had a fun sparkler send off! Such a cute idea to see all the sparklers! I wasnt able to get pictures...but it was beautiful! What a great night! I just wish I had gotten more pictures!!
Congratulations to Heidi and Devon! We wish you all the best!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thank You for coming it was great to have you there. Love the pictures :)

The Taylor Family said...

It was so fun to see you! I love your pictures! I was wondering if you might email them to me? Atleast any that Brynn was in, cuz we did not get very many of her!